1. Congratulations to Ms. Abigail Nainda, 2017 Graduate Fellow for being appointed to the IMF
2. MEFMI establishes an Academic Board
The Institute has established an Academic Board to oversee the Fellows Development Programme.
3. Next Call for nomination of Cadidates from Member Countries will be open in November 2018.
4. Congratulations to the 2017 Graduate and Accredited Fellows
Congratulations to our seven (7) Candidate Fellows and four (4) Graduate Fellows who successfully fulfilled the requirements for graduation and accreditation, respectively. The graduation and accreditation ceremony held on Friday 21 July 2017 brings the total number of MEFMI Graduate Fellows to 64, and that of Accredited Fellows, to 53.
5. 10th Cohort of Candidate Fellows Selected
MEFMI recruited 15 Fellows for its 10th in-take of Candidate Fellows in July 2017. The officials will pursue training for 18 months in various areas of specialisation, including: Government Finance Statistics, Natural Resources Management, Monetary and Financial Statistics, Advanced Modelling and Forecasting, Regulation of Capital Markets, Securities Settlement Systems, Credit Reference Bureaus, Regulation of Capital Markets, Reserves Management, Government Cash Management, Contingent Liabilities, Domestic Debt and Debt Markets, Operational Risk in PDM, Public Debt Analysis and Strategy Formulation.